We're looking for a Council Facilitator to join Snap Inc! As a member of the Council team, you'll lead councils and bring innovative programming to our offices. Working from our New York, NY office, you'll handle a wide range of responsibilities, spanning from marketing to event planning to coordinating program logistics.
What you'll do:
- Lead Councils in New York and other offices as needed
- Be responsible for communicating updates with Council participants
- Participate in and lead Councils, events, and team activities (art projects, cultural events and other group building activities, etc.)
- Organize and own Council initiatives as needed
- Track attendance of the Councils
- Attend Council's internal team meetings, retreats, and trainings
- Aid in producing marketing materials to drive Council awareness and engagement
- Organize and lead events and retreats for team members
- Substitute in for other Council team members in the event of their absence
- Stay current on all administrative tasks
- Perform ad hoc Council related responsibilities as needed
- 1+ years of Council or group building facilitation, or similar experience
- 2+ years experience handling coordination and administrative tasks
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong work ethic and ability to navigate ambiguity
- High degree of detail orientation, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Data, budget, and evaluation experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who is also able to work independently
- Marketing experience a plus
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don't be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .