Regional Sales Manager - Detroit, MI
Snap Finance Detroit, MI
- Expired: September 28, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Regional Area Sales Manager - (Rustbelt Region)
As a key contributor, you will play a significant role in driving the rapid growth of a leading fintech while helping customers and empowering team members.
Who we love...
Regional Account Managers, Regional Territory Managers, Regional Outside Sales Representatives, National Sales Managers, and Regional Sales Managers, who have a drive and hunger for leading sales teams to success.
Why this opportunity?
Oversee a team of 8-10 Area Sales Managers (ASM) and have general management responsibility and ownership of the strategy and execution of initiatives pertaining to the portfolio. Stretch those leadership and mentorship skills!
- 2-5+ years of people leadership, with proven ability to develop people and work collaboratively across a wide variety of external and internal partners
- Prior knowledge and/or experience in Retail and B2B is preferred
- Bachelors degree a plus
- Experienced leader and relationship manager with proven ability to develop strong relationships, sell-in B2B programs and initiatives, and demonstrate tenacity to uncover new opportunities to grow
- Strong project management skills, with excellent ability to prioritize effectively and drive results
- Demonstrate strong relationship management, consultative selling, superb negotiating skills, strategic thought leadership, and execution skills to drive incremental revenue growth
- Self-starter, goal-oriented individual with the ability to lead, motivate, communicate, problem-solve, plan/strategize and GSD (Get Stuff Done)
- Strong executive presence with the ability to lead and influence senior and C-level discussions with clients
- Demonstrates a competitive, positive, driven attitude, quickly adapts to different situations, and recovers from setbacks
What youll do
- Conduct field training and ride along with ASMs
- Monitor, appraise, and review ASM job performance by conducting portfolio reviews
- Participate in the recruiting and hiring process
- Resolve questions, problems, and issues that come up in the field and escalate them as needed
- Achieve expansion targets and execute a transactional sales cycle
- Proactively focuses on results, outcomes, and achievements, persistently overcoming obstacles as they arise.
- Account and pipeline management
- Work with the team to capture insights and provide ideas for how we continually evolve to meet our client's changing needs
- Role requires up to 75% travel
Why youll love it here
- A future of growth and advancement: Sales has a dynamic career path that allows you to develop your mentorship, training, and leadership skills
- Join us at an opportune time: We're growing fast and have an excellent trajectory within eCommerce, which gives us a great foundation to work with. You will be joining our team of talented professionals at the perfect time to shape our continued rapid growth and directly impact our future success by maintaining a high bar for quality, performance, respect, and accountability
- Generous paid time off: We encourage you to recharge and spend time with friends and family. We care about your mental health!
- Competitive benefits: Includes medical, dental, vision coverage and a 401K with company match
- Collaboration from the top-down: Check out our CEO, Matt Hawkins, and his philosophy on Snaps Values
- Direct and engaging Recognition/Appreciation: Promoted by both our culture team and leadership levels
Snap is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.snapfinance.com
BusinessView all jobs at Snap Finance