Inside Client Success Manager - Remote in Phoenix or Salt Lake City
Inside Client Success Manager
Are you looking for a friendly, fast-paced workplace with an emphasis on helping customers and empowering team members? Snap Finance is a thriving leader in the financial services industry, and our team members are the foundation of our success. Snap knows that happy, empowered, and engaged team members are essential to innovation and business success- and our approach is working. Come join us!
We are seeking a self-motivated, customer-facing professional to work with an assigned portfolio of merchants as a Client Success Manager on our Inside Sales team.
- Working well in a fast-paced, flexible environment.
- Implementing good organizational techniques to manage your time and your assigned portfolio.
- Employing outstanding relationship-building skills to boost the loyalty and productivity of the merchants within your portfolio.
- Tracking and identifying trends within your portfolio to appropriately plan and prioritize your calls on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Displaying integrity and responsiveness when contacting merchants to create trust and build rapport.
- Training new merchants on the benefits of using Snap and how to most effectively use our system to grow their business.
- Providing ongoing maintenance and relationship building for active merchant accounts.
- Actively seeking to contact and reactivate dormant merchants within your portfolio by building rapport, answering questions, resolving concerns, and supplying any needed training and marketing materials.
- Min of 2 years of previous sales and/or customer service experience
- Scheduling flexibility
- Proven track record of overachieving goals and quotas
- Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why You'll Love It Here…
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401k with company match
- Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Long term disability and legal coverage
- Pet insurance and fun events
- A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
Snap values diversity, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.snapfinance.com
California Residents please review our California Consumer Privacy Act Notice at https://snapfinance.com/ccpa-notice
Snap FinanceSalt Lake City, UT
BusinessView All Snap Finance Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.