Client Success Manager - San Diego, CA
Snap Finance San Jose, CA
- Expired: April 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client Success Manager
As a key contributor, you will play a significant role in driving the rapid growth of a leading fintech while helping customers and empowering team members.
Who we love...
- We are looking for Client Account Managers (existing accounts), Account Executives, Territory Managers, Outside Client Managers, Client Services Managers, Customer Success Managers, Customer Experience Managers and Relationship Managers who have a drive and passion for client service and account growth.
Why this opportunity?
- Excellent earning potential with a customer focus: Includes a base salary, mileage reimbursement and incentive for a first-year on target earnings (OTE) of $70-80k. Higher compensation is rewarded for top performers in the second and subsequent years of $80-$100k
- Bachelors degree and 1+ years of outside B2B account management experience OR 2+ years of outside B2B account management experience
- Must have strong experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Professional approach with merchants using elevated energy and positivity Your professional dress, verbal and written communication is key to representing Snap at the highest levels
- Business and technical acumen Using a consultative approach, possess experience analyzing merchants needs while focusing on customized sales techniques, identifying pain points, and leveraging market data
- Outstanding relationship-building skills and a strong customer service aptitude with urgency to responsiveness
What you'll do
- Be a road warrior and work out of your car as you travel daily to meet customers face-to-face in your territory, completing 120-150 merchant visits each month (must live in or near the territory listed)
- Own relationships with Merchant Partners: serve as a trusted, strategic advisor with a focus on growth, building long-term relationships with our clients
- Become an expert on our product: assist merchant partners in capturing more customers by offering Snap programs and promotions
- Use relationship building /account management techniques and sales reports/data to uncover additional revenue potential within your merchant portfolio
Why youll love it here
- A future of growth and advancement: Sales has a dynamic career path that allows you to develop your mentorship, training, and leadership skills
- Join us at an opportune time: We're growing fast and have an excellent trajectory within eCommerce, which gives us a great foundation to work with. You will be joining our team of talented professionals at the perfect time to shape our continued rapid growth and directly impact our future success by maintaining a high bar for quality, performance, respect, and accountability
- Generous paid time off: We encourage you to recharge and spend time with friends and family. We care about your mental health!
- Competitive benefits: Includes medical, dental, vision coverage and a 401K with company match
- Collaboration from the top-down: Check out our CEO, Matt Hawkins, and his philosophy on Snaps Values
- Direct and engaging Recognition/Appreciation: Promoted by both our culture team and leadership levels
Snap is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.snapfinance.com
AddressSan Jose, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Snap Finance