Client Success Manager
Are you looking for a friendly, fast-paced workplace with an emphasis on helping customers and empowering team members? Snap Finance is a thriving leader in the financial services industry, and our team members are the foundation of our success. Snap knows that happy, empowered, and engaged team members are essential to innovation and business success- and our approach is working. Come join us!
****Average first-year compensation, which includes a base plus bonus and commissions, is $70k with an earning potential of $80k in the second year and up to $100k in subsequent years if performance targets are achieved. Additional compensation includes mileage reimbursement, career pathing opportunities, and employee benefits such as health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), and generous paid time off.
We are seeking a Client Success Manager to work with customers in a given territory. We are a FinTech company that is experiencing tremendous growth. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, customer-facing professional that has excellent relationship building skills and can work and coach customers on our products.
- Own relationships with Merchant Partners: serve as a trusted, strategic advisor with a focus on growth, building long-term relationships with our clients.
- Become an expert on our product: assist merchant partners in capturing more customers by offering Snap programs and promotions
- Identify and communicate feedback and suggestions to Snap support and product teams
- Using relationship building /account management techniques to motivate business owners to grow their business with Snap
- Schedule and deliver field training sessions with our merchants and their staff
- Work closely with Areas Sales Manager to strategize on merchant account goals
- Work independently to plan driving routes and schedules to complete 120-150 merchant manage visits each month
- Bachelors degree and 2-3 years of outside B2B account management experience OR 5+ years of outside B2B account management experience
- Outstanding relationship-building skills, with a high degree of responsiveness; ability to multi-task
- Must live in or near the territory listed and knowledgeable of local businesses in the area
- High energy, positive, effective and empathetic, able to easily connect with people of different backgrounds
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient with a demonstrated track record of achieving measurable goals and creating own schedule
- Comfortable using a range of technology platforms and in working out of your car all-day
Why Youll Love It Here
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401K with company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Legal coverage and other supplemental options
- Pet insurance, free snacks, and fun events
- A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
Snap values diversity, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.snapfinance.com