We seek a videographer/photographer to support the development and production of blended training materials for online delivery, supporting the US Coast Guard.
- Develop training aids to be used as embedded sound and video formats for ADL and that meet learning objectives in accordance with USCG TRASYS SOP Volume 7: ADL.
- Provide video and photographic training objects that meet technical standards for delivery via the USCG Standard Workstation and is compliant with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. Combine text, illustrations, and/or motion objects into video/photo of sufficient quality to support learner acquisition of objectives and desired performances.
- These shall be accomplished using software, hardware, and other tools readily available with USCG or specified in the BPA Call.
- Evaluate video/photo for effectiveness in helping learners to perform.
- Revise as feedback indicates necessary.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Perform lifecycle maintenance on video and photographic products as required and defined in BPA Calls.
- Ensure work and processes conform to USCG TRASYS SOPs, standards, and other requirements stipulated in the BPA Calls.
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years’ experience of providing videography and photography work on Government or industry training development initiatives. The government desires but does not require experience in ADL development initiatives.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years’ experience of providing media support, knowledge of video codex and compression and use of editing software: 3D Studio Max, Adobe Creative SuiteMaster Collection and Avid Media Composer.
- BPA Calls under this contract may include site visits and persons conducting the BPA Calls must be able to physically observe performance and climb ladders and/or other physical requirements associated with the work environment to include Government facilities or on vessels and platforms.
- May require SECRET clearance or eligibility to get one
We are growing our business on a culture of employee engagement. If you are a team-centric, creative professional seeking a challenging and fulfilling career, come grow with us!