Proposal Coordinator (Remote during COVID)
Snap, Inc Chantilly, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SNAP Inc. provides professional services that empower government and private industry clients to address tomorrow’s challenges through better alignment of technology with their mission and business objectives. SNAP is headquartered in Chantilly, VA.
Summary of Position
The Coordinator will work with the Business Development and Operations team members in leading, planning, scheduling, and overseeing the timely development and delivery of high-quality, compliant responses to federal business opportunities, from pre-RFP to post-RFP submission activities, market research, and pipeline reviews in a fast-paced environment. These efforts include assisting and/or developing proposals, outlines, templates, coordinating content development, and ultimately submitting winning proposals.
- The successful candidate will have knowledge of federal contracting proposal development and market research. Specific responsibilities include:
- Support in managing the successful development of compliant, competitive, and compelling proposals through effective collaboration across teams that include internal SNAP staff, teaming partners, consultants, and supporting vendors.
- Analyze RFI, RFQ, RFP, PWS, and other solicitation documents for requirements and compliance.
- Maintain the SharePoint collaboration site for each proposal submitted.
- Develop the proposal schedule, response outline, and compliance matrix.
- Prepare and lead proposal kickoff meetings and daily status calls, ensuring activities adhere to the proposed schedule.
- Work with the SNAP staff and teaming partners to determine author assignments, follow-up on deadlines; and integrate win strategy, themes, and discriminators into the proposal.
- Conduct activities required to successfully perform color reviews and debrief to authors.
- Support the development of oral presentations, discussions, and proposed amendments.
- Coordinate and support the production, binding, and packaging for final proposal submission.
- Conduct and document proposal lessons learned and implement actions to improve process efficiency.
- Maintain a repository of past performance references.
- Assist the business development team by daily monitoring of multiple opportunity sources for specific sets of potential targeted candidate opportunities – Socioeconomic grouping, Agency-specific, competency areas, etc.
Work Location: Remote work through COVID-19 and potentially beyond - SNAP Inc. HQ in Chantilly, VA
- Experience with Federal government opportunities and opportunity databases such as GovWin, GSA eBuy, and beta.sam.gov.
- Experience completing proposal-specific government forms (SF1449, SF30, Reps & Certs, etc.)
- Experience managing and writing proposals using the Shipley proposal process.
- Ability to use standard English writing styles to write proposal sections; this includes information research and synthesis from multiple sources (subject matter experts, previous proposals, etc.) into a cohesive, easy-to-read response.
- Possess excellent knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
- High proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams), Adobe Acrobat, and SharePoint.
- Ability to adapt to various people and working styles under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work beyond regularly scheduled hours.
- Good communication, prioritization, and organizational skills.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in business or communications field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 4+ years proven successful experience supporting proposal teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment on moderate to high complexity federal opportunities.
We are growing our business on a culture of employee engagement. If you are a team-centric, creative professional seeking a challenging and fulfilling career, come grow with us!
SNAP with its vision of “Moving Forward with Technology” provides professional services that empower government and private industry clients to address tomorrow’s challenges through better alignment of technology with their mission and business objectives. Since its inception, SNAP has had an unrelenting focus on delivering quality, innovative, agile solutions to our customers. We have always believed that our success comes first and foremost through delivering on our commitments and ensuring our customers meet their business and mission objectives. We are passionate about what we do and have cultivated a team-oriented collaborative organization with a collegial atmosphere that encourages participation, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We possess an unremitting focus on customer satisfaction with a high-touch approach that is embodied, measured, and rewarded by our leadership. SNAP brings the agility and customer focus of a small business coupled with the experience and maturity of most large businesses. SNAP is headquartered in Chantilly, VA. SNAP is a small business with MBE certifications from the states of VA and MD. We are also MBE Certified in Prince George's County, Maryland. SNAP also holds SBA 8(a) status for the following IDIQ contracts: CIOSP3 and GSA 8(a) STARS II.