We seek an Instructional Designer with experience in facilitated online training (FOT) and a background in adult learning, instructional systems design, and online training services. The candidate shall provide Advanced Distributed Learning support services to include the following: Design/develop materials for synchronous and asynchronous delivery; convert existing ILT to blended online materials. Prepare design documents in accordance with USCG SOPs and other requirements specified in the BPA Call under this contract.
- Prepare storyboards for content development in accordance with USCG SOPs and other requirements in the BPA Call under this contract.
- Design ADL, including instructional, structural, and navigational design, to conform to USCG standards and requirements, including SOP Volume 7, established educational theories, practices, and performance support.
- These shall be accomplished using software, hardware, and other tools readily available within the USCG or specified in the BPA Call under this contract.
- Select appropriate delivery methods, ADL systems, and delivery media to support the development of human performance and testing of competencies Prepare and structure tests and practical application exercises so these are reliable indicators that a learner has learned to perform the tasks identified in the objectives.
- Develop initial versions of online courses to include screen presentations, interactive components, and assessments.
- Perform formative and summative evaluations, including pilot studies.
- Revise versions in accordance with feedback from reviews and data obtained in pilot testing. Develop plans for piloting training experiences developed under BPA Calls.
- Develop reports of pilot studies usable in finalizing the training products.
- Participate in reviews Perform lifecycle maintenance on ADL products and supporting documentation as required
- Ensure work and processes conform to USCG TRASYS SOPs, standards, and other requirements stipulated in BPA Calls under this contract.
- Provide ADL object updates, maintenance, and technical assistance
- Assist the Government by placing ADL objects on the Government’s server as designated by the COR, provide support in technical testing on the server, network, and workstation so that the object can be technically accepted.
- Perform lifecycle maintenance on ADL assets and text documents as required
- Must possess a master’s degree in Instructional Systems, Instructional Systems Technology, Instructional & Performance Technology, or Education (with a concentration in Educational Technology)
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of experience using Instructional Systems Development (ISD) processes in the development of ADL courses and ADL training interventions.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years' experience in using the following software applications: Microsoft Office programs, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Creative Suite, Design and Web Premium and Robo Help.
- Must be able to physically observe performance and climb ladders and/or other physical requirements associated with the work environment to include Government facilities or on vessels and platforms.
- Must be eligible for minimum Secret Security clearance.
We are growing our business on a culture of employee engagement. If you are a team-centric, creative professional seeking a challenging and fulfilling career, come grow with us!
Snap, IncSNAP Inc. provides professional services that empower Government and private industry clients to address tomorrow’s challenges through better alignment of technology with their mission and business objectives. Employees of SNAP Inc. receive Paid Leave, Medical and Dental coverage (employee is paid for 100% by the company; dependents 50%), Life and Disability Coverage, and other benefits. We are growing our business on a culture of employee engagement. If you are a team-centric, creative professional seeking a challenging and fulfilling career, come grow with us!