We seek a Visual/Graphic Designer with a background in adult learning, instructional systems design, and training services.
- The candidate shall provide Graphical Design and Modeling support services to include the following:
- Combine text, illustrations, photographs, and motion objects into sufficient quality to support learner acquisition of objectives and desired performances.
- These shall be accomplished using software, hardware, and other tools readily available within USCG or specified in the BPA Call
- Prepare 3-D models, wire figures and other textured media for inclusion in ADL products so that these supports learning specific performances
- Provide media support to create simulations of appropriate fidelity to support performance
- Produce graphic sequences that support the acquisition of performances
- Produce animations that support high student interactivity in chosen ADL environment
- Evaluate graphics for effectiveness in learning performances
- Revise graphics as feedback indicates necessary
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team; Participate in reviews
- Perform lifecycle maintenance (i.e. course updates, file conversions) on ADL assets and text documents as required
- Ensure work and processes conform to USCG TRASYS SOPs, standards, and other requirements stipulated in the BPA Calls.
- An associate degree in graphic design or related area of study is preferred.
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years' experience of graphic design on Government or industry ADL initiatives including combining text, illustrations, photographs, and motion objects, and preparing 3-D models, wire figures, and other textured media for inclusion in ADL products.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years' experience of providing digital media support to create simulations, graphic sequences and animations and use of graphics software: 3D Studio Max, Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection.
- Must be eligible for minimum Secret Security clearance.
We are growing our business on a culture of employee engagement. If you are a team-centric, creative professional seeking a challenging and fulfilling career, come grow with us!
Snap, IncSNAP Inc. provides professional services that empower Government and private industry clients to address tomorrow’s challenges through better alignment of technology with their mission and business objectives. Employees of SNAP Inc. receive Paid Leave, Medical and Dental coverage (employee is paid for 100% by the company; dependents 50%), Life and Disability Coverage, and other benefits. We are growing our business on a culture of employee engagement. If you are a team-centric, creative professional seeking a challenging and fulfilling career, come grow with us!