Mobile Lube Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $22 Hourly (plus commission)
Mobile Lube Technician
The Lube Technician is responsible for all lube and oils changes along with Preventative Maintenance (PM) and DOT Inspections with occasional diagnostic jobs on all semi-trucks, trailers and typical small equipment like tractors and forklifts.
- Draining oil from crankcase, removing, and replace oil filter, filling crankcase with appropriate oil type and quantity.
- Inspect and replace air filter as needed.
- Lubrication all moving parts of diesel engine truck and assigned equipment.
- Inspect fluid levels of transmission, steering gear, power steering and coolant reservoirs, axil, and differential housings.
- Coordinate and communicate needed repairs on equipment and vehicles.
- Basic record keeping and ability to use customized work order software program.
- Maintain tools and equipment as required to perform job.
- Ensure a safe and clean work environment.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Attention to details and commitment to safety.
- Able to work independently as well as with others when required.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Able to follow directions with minimal or no supervision.
- Able to operate heavy equipment.
- Knowledge of diesel engines, transmissions, electronics, and associated components.
- Self-motivated and provides quality work.
- H.S. Diploma or GED with basic training in diesel or auto mechanic
- College Tech School graduate with 1-2 ASE Certifications or registered to take 1-2 tests preferred.
- Mechanic background in diesel engines a plus.
- Driver’s License with clean MVR.
- CDL Class A license and medical card or ability to obtained within 12 months of hire.
- Ability to move at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to work long hours outside.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time with intermittent bending, crouching, pushing, pulling, and reaching as required.
- $17.00 - $22.00 depending on experience.
- Company to provide truck, tools, and tablet to manage work orders.
- 5 Holidays and 5 PTO days in first year.
Snake River Fleet ServicesWhy Work Here?
Work independently with Company supplied truck. Great management and support team with ability to grow and get advanced certifications
Snake River Fleet Services is a mobile repair and preventative maintenance Company that services local businesses and carriers that require on the road services, DOT inspections as well as periodic maintenance services such as lube, oils and filters changes, brake and tire seal work along with a variety of other required and ongoing services and repairs. We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for our clients and have a friendly and helpful staff with highly trained technicians.
3824 East Victory RdNampa, ID
AutomotiveView all jobs at Snake River Fleet Services