- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Working for Smoothie King requires a lot of energy, passion, and ambition. We need dynamic professionals interested in doing the best work of their life to make an impact on our Guests and team. Being a TEAM PLAYER is crucial to living out our mission. If you value and exemplify hard work, want to be part of a dynamic team, and desire opportunity for upward growth in the organization… we want to talk with you today!
Assistant General Manager
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for assisting the General Manager in overall operations of the restaurant. They are involved in all areas of restaurant management, which includes leadership and development of the team, ensuring a superior Guest experience, maximizing sales performance, and driving profitability while maintaining a fun and welcoming atmosphere.
- Under direction of the General Manager, the Assistant Manager is responsible for the operations of assigned shift.
- Will assist General Manager in the store’s talent management functions, including identifying talent, hiring, team member training and development, and coaching.
- Brand loyalty: Communicate and execute positive brand impression to the overall Guest experience.
- Must ensure consistency and high-quality preparation of smoothies and Guest service.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of all areas. Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws and ordinances.
- A passion for service
- Desire to live the mission of living a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Minimum 1 year of leadership experience in quick service restaurant or retail environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Microsoft Office knowledge required.
- Knowledgeable of general POS functionality.
- Excellent Communication Skills, ability to give and receive feedback.
- ServSafe Manager Certification Desired
- Operates a blender and POS cashier system.
- Regularly moves boxes, weighing up to 55 lbs., throughout the store.
- Constantly positions self to bend, reach and scoop throughout assigned shifts.
- Ability to be mobile in reach-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10° F.
- Weekend Availability
- Hourly or Salaried position flexibility
- Bonus opportunities
Must be able to tolerate exposure to food allergens with reasonable accommodations.
Equal Opportunity Employer. This Summary Overview generally describes key job duties for Hamm Family SK One, Inc. leadership. It is not all inclusive, and a similar job at other Smoothie King locations may be different.
Smoothie King @The Edge of FishersWhy Work Here?
Inspiring People to Live A Healthy and Active Lifestyle is Our Mission
Smoothie King @The Edge is a quick service restaurant offering healthy breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner alternatives to the fast food space. We are seeking to support the healthy living goals of our community, and come beside individuals who are striving to live a healthy and active lifestyle. Our team is dedicated to putting our guests first, by providing a great experience to each individual who comes into the store. Ultimately, we want to be an integral part of each guest's health plan.
8890 E 116th StreetFishers, IN
RetailView all jobs at Smoothie King @The Edge of Fishers