The Sales Lead’s role will be leading the nurturing and growth of the Smoky Vistas vacation rental portfolio. The responsibilities will is comprised of three verticals: Market Development, Sales, and Reporting.
● Lead Generation - From a pre-provided list of potential clients for the area, the Sales Lead manages marketing campaigns in the form of email and direct mail (postcards) to prospects.
● Community Events - During several key events each year the Sales Lead will set up a kiosk to host informational meet and greets for prospects and in order to increase brand awareness.
● Sales - Responsible for the sales cycle of all prospects from initial contact to close of contract.
● On-Boarding - Hand off new clients to the Operations Lead. Involvement will be inclusive until first reservation as a secondary line of communication and to ensure on-boarding happens according to expectations set during contract negotiations.
● Relationship Development - Manage active client relationships to generate a book of referred business from happy customers.
● Monthly Targets - Delivering on monthly and annual growth targets.
● Quarterly Meetings - Preparing a full report on portfolio metrics for quarterly performance to be distributed to designated shareholder parties.
The Sales Lead is a full time, salaried position for $30,000 in base salary. Additional bonus will be prorated per signed contract.