Smith's Custom Builders Norfolk, VA
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company specializes in Cellular Tower Civil Engineering of new construction, and upgrades of wireless communication apparatus and associated peripheral equipment, to support installation and upgrade services for wireless infrastructure. We are seeking licensed electricians to join our team.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Valid Driver License with clean driving record/report.
- Must be able to complete a background check.
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well with a small team of others
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Able to work in inclement weather conditions
- Travel Required and can be up to 100%
- Licensed journeyman or master electrician responsible for new construction installation of primary and ancillary power for Cellular Radios and Microwave Antenna power.
- Work safely and professionally at all times
- Able to read and understand construction electrical drawings
- Responsible for Company assets, including tools, machinery, computers, etc.
- Reports to and receives tasking from Site Lead and implements directions as necessary.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- The Company is a drug-free workplace.
- Work locations include Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Tennessee, and West Virginia.
The range of pay for the qualified candidate is between $20-$35/hr. Travel expenses and per diem will be paid by the Company.
Smith's Custom Builders
ConstructionView all jobs at Smith's Custom Builders