- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Security Guard to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Recording the details of each person who visits the facility, if applicable.
- Ensuring that security equipment and measures are suitable and that they remain in excellent working condition at all times.
- Implementing new security measures, if required.
- Ensuring that your uniform remains clean and well-maintained and that you wear it while on duty.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Prior experience as an armed security officer.
- Relevant weapons license and training.
- Clear criminal record.
- Strong commitment to the well-being of others.
- Excellent decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently, particularly when under duress.
- Neat, professional appearance.
- Capacity to work on your feet for extended periods.
Ability to work morning, evening, and night shifts.
Call Mari 469-373-2288 or Text me at
Real EstateView all jobs at Smith