SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) Technical Architect (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At SMITH, we develop world-class experiential commerce solutions to help brands architect the most relevant, frictionless commerce experiences possible. We work at a high tempo, we collaborate, we’re passionate about our work with clients, and we deliver.
The market demand for our services has fueled our growth. We're currently seeking a talented Hybris Technical Architect that thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our team.
SMITH is searching for a Hybris expert to help lead the design and implementation of new-generation scalable ecommerce platform for global brands. As a Hybris Technical Architect (TA) in our Hybris practice, you’ll not only play a lead role in projects for key clients—you’ll be a Hybris pioneer, helping to build out and grow the team and function.
Who you are
- A team member working closely with cross-functional teams and clients’ technical teams to develop and implement features and enhancements that enable end-to-end integration of our clients’ ecommerce offerings
- A technical thought leader, a Hybris authority within the organization
- A team player with exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills
- Manager of a development team that takes the initiative to mentor our talented, hungry junior Developers
What you’ll do
- Develop and document detailed technical specifications for assigned Hybris components and integrations
- Lead development team scrum sessions
- Conduct code reviews for the development team
- Work with Solution Architects, Project Managers, and other Developers to estimate the level of effort required to implement assigned work packages
- Develop, customize, and debug assigned Hybris components and extensions, conforming to Hybris best practices and SMITH development standards, using Java, Spring, and related technologies
- Create data models necessary for Hybris projects, including products, catalogs, storefronts, customers, orders, and more
- Manipulate raw product, inventory, or customer data (database, XML, XLS, CSV, etc.) into formats suitable for loading into Hybris, and configure one-time or recurring data imports
- Provide status reports and escalate issues as appropriate to the Project Manager and Solution Architect
- Deliver high-quality Hybris components and integrations on time
- Lead, coach, and mentor team members
What we look for
- 5+ years’ experience with Java, J2EE, and Spring
- 3+ years’ Hybris experience
- 4+ years’ experience developing web-based applications with SOAP and/or REST
- Completed at least one Hybris implementation end to end
- Acted as the platform architect/development lead of at least one Hybris implementation
- Hybris certified would be a plus
- Working knowledge of JSP or JSTL, Tomcat, Hibernate
- Demonstrated exceptional client service orientation
- Experience working with offshore teams is a plus.
- The desire and skills to mentor junior colleagues and interact closely and constructively with other senior technical resources
SMITH | The Architects of Future Commerce
The next big thing isn’t what you’ll buy, it’s how you’ll buy it. SMITH is a values-driven digital transformation agency with one mission: to make buying and selling awesome. For more than 20 years, SMITH has worked in partnership with the world's most respected B2B and B2C brands to deliver better business outcomes with design thinking and technology enablement that puts their customers at the center. Key partnerships with technology platforms include SAP Commerce (formerly Hybris) and Adobe AEM. We have the strategy, creative and the technology talent to deliver content and commerce solutions for some of the most recognized brands on the planet including AT&T, Microsoft, Barnes & Noble Education, Best Buy, Cisco, TopGolf, CDK Global and Honeywell. Our unique ownership structure is based on a philanthropic foundation which allows us to focus on client outcomes before quarterly earnings reports and empowers us to make decisions focused on helping our clients and not quarterly earnings reports with our profits enabling socially beneficial programs. SMITH has offices in Dayton and Ottawa-Gatineau along with our remote workforce distributed throughout the United States and Canada. Learn more at http://www.smith.co/.
TechnologyView all jobs at SMITH
Get fresh Sap Hybris Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.