Must be able to work independently and maintain professionalism in a high volume and fast paced real estate law firm. Experience is a plus, but not required. Pay depends on experience. Must be able to pass a background check and credit check. Offices located in Goodlettsville and Gallatin.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Post-Closing for a variety of commercial and residential real estate transactions.
- Obtain funding authorization, ship closed files to appropriate parties and disburse all money
- Ability to Multi-Task and switch between multiple files at once
- Work closely with other title companies on split closings
- Work closely with Real Estate Agents and deliver appropriate checks and paperwork
- Review Warranty Deeds and Deeds of Trust for errors before recording
- Manage all closed files, recorded documents, and final title polices to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner