- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Being able to greet customers, answering questions, engaging customers with merchandise, and providing exceptional customer service
- Guiding customers to merchandise within the store
- Organizing and maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the store floor
- Strong product knowledge
- Contribute to the department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis • Passionately seek out customers in the store
- Build customer relationships
- We train in store and by vendor webinar
- Proven success in sales
- Professional appearance
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Personable and friendly attitude
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments
- Understanding of sales principles
- Flexible Scheduling
- Growth and Career Advancement Opportunities
- Great Working Environment
- Earn commission and write your own pay check
This employment opportunity is available at the organization listed at the top of this page. Your application will go directly to them and all hiring decisions will be made by their management. All inquiries should be made directly with the organization that posted this employment opportunity.
Smith Sales Furnishings, Appliances & Mattresses
Get fresh Furniture Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.