Part-time Officer (Medical Center Area)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Smith Protective Services ( Houston Branch)
Position Type: Part-Time (Apartment Complex)
Shift: Friday - Saturday 10:0pm-6:00am (16hrs week)
Seeking Security Guard near Medical Center and NRG area to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons..
- Observe and Report suspicious activity
- Must maintain a neat professional appearance at all time
- Provide excellent customer service to our client
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Driving License/ID
- Social Security Card
- Security License (Plus)
- Must pass Criminal background Check
- Must have Reliable Transportation
- Working Cell Phone
- Ability to Read, Write and Speak English
- Strong attention to detail
Smith Protective Services, Inc
Real EstateView all jobs at Smith Protective Services, Inc
Get fresh Protective Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.