New Home Sales Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Smith Douglas Homes, we pride ourselves on being one of the fastest growing, privately owned home building companies in the country. We are looking for an experienced licensed New Home Sales Specialist to join our team in the Nashville metro area. Smith Douglas Homes is proud to offer a competitive benefits package to our employees as well as a family type work environment.
FLSA Status: Exempt (Base Pay plus Commission), Full-Time
Reports to: Sales Manager
Direct Reports: None
In this role, you’ll make good use of your Real Estate Sales experience to guide potential buyers through the homebuying process. You’ll delight in the privilege of assisting families towards finding an affordable home of enduring value. In addition, you’ll be able to draw on your highly honed interpersonal and customer service skills to develop trusted and long lasting relationships with our buyers. Our mission at Smith Douglas Homes is to enhance the quality of people’s lives. What an honor it will be to play such a huge part in living our mission!
What you’ll do:
- Monitor and analyze data and trends
- Assist in determining new home prices, home site premiums and release of home sites
- Complete scheduled sales activities:
- Track “Home Definition Due” dates per the community Slot Schedule
- Complete a Home Definition
- Finalize options and Selections as part of the Purchase Agreement
- Confirm Homeowner Orientation and Final Loan Approval dates to all parties (buyers, Realtors and ‘outside’ lenders, when applicable)
- Ensure community plat board is completely updated, properly showing which home sites are available, on hold status, sold, etc.
- Fully document all notes and correspondence with Leads, Prospects, Buyers, Realtors and Lenders
- Complete monthly competition studies and monitor for changes
- Ensure appropriate community signage
- Develop and maintain a consistent Realtor outreach and networking program:
- Implement established marketing campaign
- Demonstrate amenities and unique architectural and design features to potential buyers
- Maintain records of potential buyers within established software system
- Monitor the mortgage loan process and provide timely assistance to stake holders
- Communicate website updates and needed changes to Marketing staff
- Participate in weekly Community Builder Meetings to resolve and uncover issues
- Host Grand Opening and homeowner events.
- Manage records of all Product Development Changes and inform buyers as needed
- Maintain current base pricing and option prices on website listing services
- Manage FMLS responsibilities
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education: High School Diploma
Licenses: Tennessee Real Estate License
Experience: Minimum of 3 years in residential home sales. New home sales experience preferred.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Internet
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
About Smith Douglas Homes:
New home builder, Smith Douglas was recently recognized by Builder Magazine as the 7th fastest-growing private builder in the United States and the 43rd largest builder in the Builder Top 100 Rankings. With over 40 years of industry experience, our mission is to enhance people’s quality of life, providing our customers with the opportunity to own a quality-built, value-packed new home. Through our proven, disciplined operations, we reduce costs and deliver quality craftsmanship, which translates into a well-constructed and affordable home.
Our mantra: “It’s amazing what you can accomplish when you don’t care who gets the credit!”
Smith Douglas Homes
Get fresh HOME Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.