Marketing Data Analyst
- Expired: March 01, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our marketing team as we spread the good news about our modern milkman service to friends and neighbors around the Northwest. It’s charming from start to finish, and we’re looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to help our future customers discover the joy of home delivery by providing deep data analysis that will power customer segmentation and personalization programs.
The person in this role will deliver insights into our home delivery business through detailed data analysis and visualization. The Marketing Data Analyst is adept at working with a multitude of data sources to aggregate, compile, query, and visually report on the business performance of our home delivery service, with an emphasis on customer and revenue growth.
This is a hybrid role, located in Kent Washington. We are not offering relocation or travel reimbursement.
Areas of Responsibilities
• Transform, organize, analyze and report on digital marketing data, including website, paid media, email, search, social, and e-commerce analytics.
• Create and present relevant analytics that align with business objectives, including customer segmentation, product segmentation, and marketing channel performance.
• Leverage customer behavior and product performance through thorough and objective data analysis
• Present key business metrics with compelling data visualization
• Through curiosity and doggedness, uncover potential service, feature and messaging opportunities
Qualifications for Success:
• Must be an expert in Google Analytics (GA4), advertising platform (Facebook, Google, third-party) analytics and email marketing analytics
• Must have deep and diverse understanding of customer segmentation, ideally for direct-to-consumer e-commerce applications
• Skilled at data visualization through Google Data Studio, Tableau or similar
• Comfortable working with data API’s and SQL
• 2+ years agency or in-house data analysis experience with a marketing team
• Competency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field and/or certifications in marketing analytics specialties, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Facebook Analytics, CRM’s, Google Data Studio, Tableau, and/or others
Smith Brothers Farms
Get fresh Assistant Marketing Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.