I. Demonstrates high standards by adhering to company policies and procedures relevant to role. (People) - 5%
II. Sales Reporting (Customers) - 30%
a) Ensure timely, accurate sales reporting across all channels.
b) Working with the channel Analytics Manager and business analysts, ensure reporting requests are prioritized and aligned appropriately to channel objectives.
c) Propose and deliver process improvements where ever possible.
d) Ensure COGNOS reports and email distribution lists are updated as needed.
III. Manage field sales Contest and Awards Rankings (Customers) - 30%
a) Ensure timely, accurate awards and promotion rankings
b) Awards - Find opportunities to stream line process.
c) Awards - Create and manage to an end of year/National Sales Meeting preparation timeline & deliverables document.
d) Promotions - Work with channel leaders and Analytics Manager (and Marketing if necessary) to develop the front end dashboard to ensure the biggest impact possible in our promotions rankings.
IV. Sales Analytics Training (Customers): - 15%
a) Assist Analytics Manager in delivering structured /targeted training of reports with objective to have reps/managers utilize reports to hit their overall targets.
b) Provide necessary support to help deliver comprehensive onboarding Sales Analytics sales training when required.
V. Sales Force Automation (Customers) - 15%
- Participate in the data load/management process for SFA.
- Support the eventual migration to an ETL solution.
VI. Reporting efficiencies (Process) - 5%
- Capacity to quickly learn and contribute to internal sales metrics, models, and reports that drive the business.
- With the Manager of Sales Analytics and sales management, develop and maintain key performance indicators including sales performance to quota, sales growth and trend analysis, forecasting, regression, cannibalization, product adoption, return on investment, and cost of sales.
Domestic up to 10%
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Business Administration, Finance, or IT required
None specific to the role are required.
3+ years in an analytical role; (Sales Analyst, Accounting/Finance or Data Analyst roles in Medical Device are a plus)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required. (Dynamic Modeling, Advanced Formulas including vlookup and sumif, Pivots, VBA).
- Experience using BI tools such as Cognos and/or Tableau. Ability to query large datasets utilizing a variety of Business Intelligence tools, including Cognos, Tableau, Business Objects and Discoverer.
- Understanding of Relational Databases, Data Warehouses, and Data Modeling.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Share Point, SAP and CRM systems desirable but not required.
- Independence: Independence in development and support of complex models, trackers and automated reports.
- Initiative and accountability: ability to identify, problem solve, and act on issues of materiality; continual process improvement and ownership of individual performance.
- Integrity: ability to keep sensitive information confidential, exhibit a positive professional attitude, always do the right thing by S&N our Analytics team and our customers.
- Organization: ability to keep large volumes of data organized neatly and understands the importance of reported data tying out to other validated sources.
- Teamwork: ability to establish and maintain open, collaborative working relationships with those contacted in the course of performing job duties; Sales Analytics Team, Incentive Compensation, Sales, HR, Marketing, Finance.
- Professionalism: ability to respond to sales analytics requests in a timely manner, to produce reports that present well and to communicate effectively in writing and/or over the phone.
- Willingness to Learn: seeks advice and comments from various stakeholders and subject matter experts; ability to take on new and challenging assignments.
Manager on site. Close team environment. Independent thinking/action is encouraged after ensuring agreed best approach with the team and action aligns with department goals.
Capacity to quickly learn and contribute to internal sales metrics, models, and reports that drive the business.