We are currently looking for equipment service technicians that have the ability to work as part of a small, fast-moving team. To work with us, you must be able to operate independently, with limited oversight and have the needed communications- and service-based skills to interface with our customers.
As a Smiley Lifting Solutions - SPYDERCRANE Service Technician, you will be responsible for customer equipment delivery and pickup, training, and basic service support. If qualified, you may also perform driver duties such as: operating heavy equipment, such as heavy-duty trucks, cargo vehicles, and trailers.
In support of those responsibilities, you will need to provide end-customer equipment familiarization/training and equipment pre- and post-rental inspections. You will also be responsible for maintaining all equipment.
Smiley Lifting Solutions - SPYDERCRANE Service Technician Primary Responsibilities:
· Transport rental equipment (mini-crawler cranes and boom trucks) to customer location in a safe, timely manner
· Report to Expediter to schedule customer service deliveries and support calls
· Inspect rental equipment with customer and provide training before handover
· Provide customer training
· Serve as front line equipment technical advisor to rental customers
· Maintain satellite location inventory, parts, and consumables
· Maintain and service all equipment
· Report to supervising Expediter to schedule customer service deliveries and support
· Perform preventative and corrective maintenance actions, as required
· Perform other duties, as directed by supervising Expediter
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
· Certificate, diploma, degree, or proof of education or applicable experience with a focus in a mechanical field
· CDL License or the ability to obtain one
· Basic Hand Tools
· Understanding of hydraulic and electrical components and systems
· Experience with Small Engines (gas and diesel)
· Ability to work independently
· Willingness to learn
· Attention to detail
· Self-motivating personality
· Good communication skills
· Well-spoken when addressing customers and other employees
· Desire to advance their skill sets by obtaining additional certifications- (Specifically a Crane Operator Certificate)
Benefits to working with Smiley Lifting Solutions:
· Top Pay
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation
· Health Insurance
· Long Term Disability
We promote a unique and fun work environment. Candidates must be highly motivated and work as part of a team. For highly driven career oriented type individuals, this is a great place to work and grow.
Please respond to this ad with a cover letter and resume to be considered for an interview.