We are a fast growing, privately owned dental office in NW Washington, D.C. seeking a talented &enthusiastic Dental Hygienist to join us in a great deal of fun. There are huge opportunities for advancement for everyone on our team & because of our unique bonus system & promotion policy…your income potential is essentially limitless:
- Fast Growing, Top-Quality, Privately Owned Office
- Huge Opportunity for Advancement
- Limitless Income Potential!
- Enjoyable, Respectful & Professional Environment
- Newest, Most Advanced Instruments/Procedures
- Full Educational Support &In-Practice Training…Allowances for CE !
- Flexible Hours…With Outstanding Morning & Evening Shifts Available.
- Compensation is as high as $60/hour…even more with bonuses & incentives!
Your role will be vitally important to keeping our practice running smoothly & maintaining our valued patients in the highest level of dental health. As you are excited by these extraordinary opportunities…we look forward to hearing from you very soon!
Essential responsibilities include: ·
- Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to improving the oral health of patients. Candidates must be enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing to provide the highest level of care at all times
- Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with appropriate guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state in which they work.
- Hygienist will provide patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
- Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
- Hygienist provide nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to prevent disease.
- Hands on experience as a Hygienist, prefer 1+ years
- Graduation from an accredited dental hygiene school.
- Current state license.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Active CPR certification, required
Job Type: Part-time