Our high-tech pediatric dental office is looking for a full-time Front Desk Coordinator. The Coordinator is the first line of customer service for all children and their families entering our office. They will greet patients, check them in, schedule future appointments, and handle incoming phone calls. They will assist in making sure families receive the best possible care as we pride ourselves on going above and beyond to provide an incredible dental experience!
We are looking for someone well-spoken and cheerful, a self-motivated team player who is excited to learn new things. The candidate must have a very friendly demeanor and be computer savvy. An X-ray license or willingness to take the exam would be a great bonus.
Our team members receive competitive pay and benefits, work four or five days a week, and must work one Saturday a month.
• Positive and customer focused attitude
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Computer proficient and tech savvy
• Initiative and strong work ethic
• Self-motivated and results oriented
• Highly organized and accountable
• Honest and reliable
• Ability to work closely within a group and communicate well
• Ability to interact with children and parents in a caring and thoughtful manner
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work with interruptions
• Strong attention to detail
• Warmly greet and care for children and their families during their appointment
• Discuss treatment plans and present financial co-payments to parents for upcoming procedures
• Enter and scan patient data, associated documentation, and insurance information
• Answer phone calls, schedule appointments, and manage appointment schedule
• Verify and enter insurance coverage and benefits
• Collect and post payments at the time of service
• Verify and submit insurance claims, and electronically deposit checks
• Check voicemail daily and office email on an ongoing basis
• Assist with marketing and social media projects
• Maintain a clean and friendly waiting area
If you are enthusiastic, friendly, and a quick learner, we are looking for you! Please email a cover letter and your resume for consideration to: email@example.com. EOE.