Smile Brands Inc. is one of the largest dental service organizations in the United States. We provide comprehensive business support services to our affiliated dental groups throughout the nation, so dentists can spend more time caring for their patients and less time on the administrative, marketing and financial aspects of operating a practice. At Smile Brands – which includes the Bright Now!® Dental, Castle Dental® and Monarch Dental® brands – every employee and affiliated dental provider shares a common vision: Delivering Smiles for Everyone®!
We are offering a $2500 sign on bonus!! Hourly Rate is $38-42 w/ incentive bonus plan.
Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients maintain their gleaming smiles? Are you well-versed in preventative dental care and know the ins and outs of good oral care? Do you love educating and encouraging others on the best ways to take care of their teeth? If these questions make you smile, read on! We’ve got the ideal job for you at the Bright Now! Dental - Parker/Castle Rock office in Parker & Castle Rock, CO.
Your Role as a Dental Hygienist
You’ll be on the front line of helping patients achieve their best oral health through routine check-ups and continuing education. Working alongside a hardworking dental team, you’ll give patients valuable care and information to help them with plaque control, dental issues, oral hygiene and more, including thorough cleanings and gleaming polishes that help them smile.
What’s It Like to Work at Bright Now! Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
- You’ll work in a group practice with GP dentists and specialists
- You’ll have support to ensure patients are well taken care of
- We have dedicated dental assistants and a front office team that we know you’ll love working with
What We Need From You
- An active state hygiene license
- A minimum of 6mos related experience
- A current CPR certification and the ability to administer anesthesia and Nitrous
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and paid time off for full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.