Restaurant Manager - Special Venues
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Your Smashburger Career Starts Here!
Restaurant Manager-Special Venues
Smashburger’s vision is to bring thejoy of eating to everyone! That’s why we want Smashburger to be a SMASHING andrewarding experience for all of our employees. Our brand is committed todelivering an all-in better burger experience focused on fresh, qualityingredients in a cool, hip environment. We provide an exceptional guestexperience that supports today’s busy modern lifestyle.
· Manage one or morespecial venue locations which could include sporting arenas, concert venues,etc.
· When Special Venues arenot operating, work with local market to support corporate locations
· Manage with integrity thedaily completion of operational check lists to include line checks,opening/closing check lists and uniform standards
· Ensure all food safetystandards are followed and in compliance with all local health departments
· Exemplify guest serviceon each shift of the day and communicates SIZZLE service standards to theemployees
· Build sales throughcommunity involvement and improvement of FSC operations within the unit
· Manage labor cost througheffective wages within the hourly minimums in accordance to state laws
· Manage the performance ofmultiple employees
· Promote a fun andpositive work environment
· Assist in development offuture leaders for the company
· Ensure individual unit isalways staffed adequately
· Minimum 2 years of beingin a Restaurant Management role
· Must have valid driver’slicense
· Flexible to work nights,weekends and holidays and follow special events schedule
· Possess strongcommunication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively communicate withrestaurant management, front line employees and corporate support teams
· People management skillsto effectively select, assess, coach/counsel, develop, motivate, and leadrestaurant teams
· Excellent attention todetail
· Proven time management,consistency and organizational skills
· Highly motivated,self-directed, and results driven
· Physical ability to standfor extended periods of time and to move and lift boxes of food/ supplies up to50 lbs.
· Ability to work in highand low temperatures
FoodView all jobs at Smashburger