Better Burgers – Even Better People!
Guest Service Expert
Founded in June 2007 and based in Denver, Colorado’s Cherry Creek neighborhood, the first Smashburger opened with one simple notion in mind: to serve a better burger and, in the process, helped create a new category. The brand smashed convention to deliver an all-in better burger experience focused on fresh, quality ingredients, a cool, hip environment, and exceptional service conducive to a busy modern lifestyle.
About JFC, our Parent Company
In October 2015, Smashburger Master LLC, agreed to sell a significant stake to Jollibee Foods Corp. (JFC). Jollibee is the largest restaurant company in the Philippines, operating more than 3,000 restaurants, including Burger King Philippines, Red Ribbon, Chowking, Greenwich Pizza, and with 30% of its restaurants outside the Philippines. Today, Jollibee is the 100% owner of Smashburger and seeks to solidify the brand in the U.S. before its next chapter of growth in the U.S. and abroad, which includes organic growth, unit expansion and new acquisitions. In July 2019, Jollibee announced the acquisition of Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf moving further towards their vision of becoming one of the “Top Five” restaurant companies in the world. Jollibee is characterized by a culture of trust, humility, collaboration, decisiveness and executional excellence.
- Ensure that each guest receives our Gold Standard service
- Greet and acknowledge every guest with a smile
- Be knowledgeable of all menu items, be able to make suggestions and answer questions
- Process POS transactions and accurately follow cash handling procedures
- Personalize food delivery to the guest with a smile and specific descriptions of the items delivered
- Visit tables after food delivery to ensure guests have everything they need (refills, condiments, etc) and that their experience has been perfect
- Follow recipe and food safety standards to prepare and deliver shakes/malts
- Communicate effectively with BOH team members to manage Gold Standard product delivery within Smashburger time standards
- Foster a safe work environment by following safety and security standards
- Keep floors, counters, dining area and restroom clean at all times
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined by Smashburger
- Complete any other tasks assigned time to time by the management team
· Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of food and supplies which entails lifting up to 25 lbs
· Ability to work variable hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
· Ability to successfully complete training program
· Ability to follow all guidelines and procedures set forth by Smashburger, local, state, and federal employment regulations
· Smashburger participates in E-Verify