This is a 3 month construction project in the Salina Utah area with a Salt Lake based utilities contractor, to start immediately who needs a qualified person to be in charge of their materials/equipment yard. Package includes per diem of $135/day, payable each week along with regular wages. This will be a 5 - 6 day work week.
You will be in charge of a materials/equipment yard and will check, store, disburse or fill orders for materials, tools, equipment and supplies. MUST be able to operate a sit down forklift. (there will be a forklift certification/test).
- Maintain receiving records
- Safely perform the material handling and warehousing functions required in the receiving, processing, storing, moving and unpacking of parts, materials equipment and supplies.
- Perform inventory control and cycle counting
- Perform related clerical duties and resolve discrepancies as required.
- Report defects and need for repairs.
- Ability to operate a sit down forklift and be certified
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in warehouse or similar environment required
- Computer literacy and proficiency with using MS Office products (Excel and Outlook)
- Prior construction experience a plus
- Good communication skills and strong commitment to safety and teamwork
- Reliable transportation
- Work Boots
shipping,receiving,inventory,warehouse,forklift,inventory control,inventory management,,materials control,construction,yard jockey,