- Greeting customers and determining their needs.
- Install, repair and maintenance of tires and wheels.
- Performing lube oil and filter changes.
- Performing manufacturer scheduled maintenance.
- Documenting overall vehicle condition and needs.
- Replace filters, bulbs and batteries as needed.
- Keeping service area neat and clean.
- Use and maintenance of all equipment/tools.
- Assisting other employees when necessary.
EXPERIENCE IS A BIG PLUS BUT WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON!!!
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AT OUR BOUNTIFUL OR COTTONWOOD LOCATIONS!
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work 40+ hours a week, Mon – Sat and occasional OT as needed.
- Ability to lift 35-70 lbs.
- Ability to stand, stoop and bend for long periods of time.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Consistent work and GREAT pay!
- Lots of hours and OT = $$$$$ for you!
- Long term opportunity with reputable company
- FUN working environment
- Advancement opportunities in an automotive career
- Weekly pay!
If you are interested/qualified, reply with your resume or contact us at 801-613-9628 to schedule an interview TODAY!!!!