General Laborer **$17-$20/HR**
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for Construction Laborers of all skill levels to start IMMEDIATELY on several commercial projects throughout the Salt Lake Valley and Ogden area!!!
We have multiple positions available in Concrete/Carpentry, Excavation, Demolition, Asphalt etc. Willing to train but general knowledge of construction is a huge PLUS!!!
** Work is Monday - Friday day shift and all outdoors. If you love OT this is the place for you!!!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED/QUALIFIED PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW AT 801-613-9628!!!!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- · Assist in the creation and placement of concrete forms
- Dig ditches with shovels, picks, and rakes
- Perform general construction labor and clean up
- Move construction material by hand and with motorized equipment
- Take instructions well and accurately complete work
- Practice and adhere to all safety protocols
- Basic math and organizational skills
- Load and unload materials, tools, and machinery
- Use basic hand tools
- 6 months of previous construction experience preferred (entry level will be considered)
- Physically able to stand for extended periods of time and handle up to 75 lbs
- Ability to work in and perform in adverse weather conditions
- General understanding of and experience using basic hand tools
- Must have reliable transportation!!!
SmartTrades specializes in contract and direct hire placements of skilled construction and technical trades professionals. Please visit our web page at www.smarttradesllc.com for more info!
AddressSalt Lake City, UT