INDUSTRIAL, COMMERCIAL & LOW VOLTAGE ELECTRICIANS AND FOREMEN NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!!!!
Interested in Electrical Helpers (min 3 months experience), Apprentices (all levels) and Journeymen for various commercial, industrial and low voltage projects from Ogden to Provo!!!
*** APPRENTICES AND JOURNEYMEN MUST HOLD A VALID UT LICENSE OR BE LICENSED BY A RECIPROCAL STATE.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must own basic electrical hand tools (Apprentice/Journeymen)
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Experience reading and interpreting electrical schematics preferred
- Minimum of 3-6 months experience preferred
- Proficiency using hand and power tools in a safe manner
- Able to accurately read a tape measure
- Good hand dexterity and strength
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with independently with limited supervision
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Good math and communication skills
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, stood and crouch
- GREAT STARTING PAY RATE!!!
- Long term year round work
- Great working environment
- Full benefits package once hired
- Lots of OT!!!!!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED/QUALIFIED, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 801-613-9628 FOR AN IMMEDIATE PHONE INTERVIEW!!!