Independent Crypto and DeFi Arbitrage Strategies Analyst
- Posted: 2 days ago
Smartkarma connects independent investment research analysts to institutional asset managers, such as sovereign wealth funds, hedge funds, pension funds, boutiques and family offices. Smartkarma’s cloud-based platform leverages the latest in technology to provide a network for independent research analysts to curate and share research in an innovative and new way.
- Independent analysts covering more than 4,000 companies across 15 Asian markets, now contribute to Smartkarma’s cloud-based platform.
- Insights are published daily with active minute-by-minute discussions, where themes and ideas are debated, discussed and questioned among a community of experts, in real time.
- Over 200 leading institutional asset managers have subscribed, including sovereign wealth funds, global asset managers, hedge funds, boutiques and family offices, worldwide.
- Our top 10 clients alone have over $13.5 trillion under management. Since inception in late 2014, Smartkarma’s presence has quickly grown from its Singapore global headquarters to London, Frankfurt and New York. Our investors include Sequoia Capital, one of the world’s most successful technology venture capital firms, Singapore Exchange (SGX), Wavemaker Partners, Jungle Ventures and Spring Seed.
Only applications on Smartkarma's website (https://www.smartkarma.com/home/insight-providers/) will be accepted.
We are looking for exceptional firms and/or individuals to provide independent, unbiased research on Cryptocurrencies to our clients.
In general, looking for former/current traders:
- Experts in systematic strategies that exploit statistically and econometric-based predictive signals associated with various market inefficiencies of these new assets;
- Able to articulate and defend their trading ideas through both written (and verbal) communications.
Example of deliverables:
- Actionable crypto statistical arbitrage trading ideas
- Actionable crypto regulatory, cross-exchange and spatial arbitrage trading ideas
- Regular volatility updates and screens
- Strategy back tests for systematic crypto strategies
- Extensive research or investment experience for institutional clients (4 yrs+)
- Crypto specialists with Crypto investment analysis / trading experience
- Ability to write differentiated insights.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AddressNew York, NY
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?