We're searching for a full time Administrative Assistant. Our ideal candidate is adaptable to the changing environment of our busy office. Their attention to detail keeps everything moving smoothly, and their positive demeanor is welcoming to tourists, business owners and vendors.
If you are committed to consistently delivering top-notch work and would like to work for a company that fosters lasting relationships with clients, then we want to talk with you.
- Interface with business owners, other employees, vendors and customers, fostering positive communications and relationships.
- Screen candidates and potential customers over the phone
- Update and maintain member databases such as mailing lists, contact lists, and client information.
- Manage special project deadlines as assigned.
- Perform general office management duties such as ordering/maintaining supplies, recycling, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to make decisions, anticipate needs of organization and follow through on tasks.
- 1+ years administrative experience.
- Intermediate to proficient knowledge of Google Suite including Google Docs, Drive and Calendar, Excel, PowerPoint, and Dropbox.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, grammar and spelling is key, proofreading is essential.
- Experience using basic office equipment such as copiers, and scanners.
- Comfortable interacting with a diverse client base and excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Solid math skills.
- Ability to anticipate needs of manager.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Ability to perform tasks with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a professional attitude, demeanor, and appearance.
- Ability and desire to learn new tasks.
- Ability to easily adapt to changes within the work environment.
- Willingness and readiness to assist with fulfilling time sensitive projects.