We’re actively looking for a self-motivated Production Manager with experience coordinating and managing industrial manufacturing of medical devices.
The successful candidate will work directly with our partners and staff to ensure deliverables are met on time and budget. He or she will coordinate with multidisciplinary project teams, participating in the product design and process validation activities, providing input and review as well as FMEA.
We are seeking a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative start-up culture.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced setting and believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
* Manage the selection, training and development of production staff
* Ensure a safe operating environment and administer the safety program
* Oversee day to day production schedules
* Coordinate maintenance and repair of manufacturing equipment
* Produce, record, distribute and review operational trends and metrics
* Ensure implementation of production related procedures
* Ensure environmental conditions for production and inventory environments are maintained.
* Review and provide input into process validation requirements
* Manages production concerns associated with OOT
* Approves corrective action and disposition
* Review and approve Uncontrolled Documents before issued to Production Areas
* Evaluate products and/or services for manufacturability
* Review and approve FMEA Record
* Reviews and approves ECO and supporting material
* Use and continually develop leadership skills and job knowledge
* Engineering degree or diploma, or equivalent work experience
* 2 years’ experience in manufacturing environment
* Experience with ISO13485:2016 or similar QMS
* Advanced time management and analytical skills
* Coaching, supervision and leadership experience