- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PAY: $31.25/HR DOE
LOCATION: Bellevue, WA - Remote/Hybrid
SCHEDULE: 6 Month Contract - Potential Temp - to - Hire
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm - Flexible On Schedule!
o Paid Weekly
o Direct Deposit
o Paid Training
o Paid Sick Leave
o Affordable Healthcare Plan
- Respond to all performance management needs; provide sound HR advice in accordance with company standards, the Associate Handbook and federal, state and local laws and regulations. Focus on building autonomy in designated region as much as possible within a clear framework.
- Responsible for coaching managers regarding all aspects of associate relations including training, employment, leaves of absence, policy questions and separations.
- Team with HR management in regard to any issues that must be escalated, including legal consultation as needed; investigations will be conducted with oversight by HR management.
- Coordinate recruiting efforts and work closely with managers; respond to job posting requests provide advice, create new job descriptions as needed, and assist with recruiting activities.
- Team with the department to answer all incoming department emails to align with the department’s service level agreement.
- Provide outstanding internal and external customer service in alignment with company mission and vision.
- General HR support and other HR projects as requested.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and PHR preferred; or equivalent in experience
- 2-4 years’ progressive experience in a generalist capacity (can be concurrent)
- HRIS experience required, and UKG experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Client (internal and external) service oriented
- Creative and persistent problem solver
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential information
- Flexible and adaptable; ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Exercise good judgment and strong character, motivated, hard working.
- Ability to work well with fellow associates, clients and vendors.
- Good communication skills. Neat, clean, healthy work habits.
Apply today and one of our recruiters will help you get started asap!
SmartTalent Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
BusinessView all jobs at SmartTalent
Get fresh Contract HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.