SmartTalent is seeking a Customer Service Representative in Fife. A successful candidate must have a professional manner to customers, vendors and general public.
Basic experience with use of MS Word & Excel and have the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies.
Duties included but not limited to:
• Input customer orders into PCC Database or Warehouse Management System
• Create files and maintain all files in an accurate manner
• Notify customers and receive proper written authorization prior to performing work of all extra charges
• Dispatch containers to dispatch department ensuring that no unnecessary container per diem occurs
• Creating and receiving storage and shipping paperwork for inventory accounts
• Keep all office areas in a clean and orderly manner
Ready to get started? Or have questions?
Call: 425-271-4225 or 253-922-6770 ask for Debbie
Chat with me: https://flashrecruit.com/user/DebbieLilly
This opportunity is a direct hire position. Pay rate $16.00 to $20.00 an hour depending on experience.
Upon conversion, there is a great benefits package available. During the temporary period, SmartTalent offers an ACA compliant healthcare plan as well as a supplemental plan.
SmartTalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Did you hear about our new Educational and Skills Training courses to qualifying associates! Through this new initiative, SmartTalent associates are able to enroll in a variety of Penn Foster online courses for free through SmartUniversity!
Not the right job for you but ready to find a great position, or if you would like to expedite the process, you can apply online at www.smarttalent.net click Apply Online or click the following link: