Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Smart Talent is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a large Communication/Technology company in Redmond. This is a Direct Hire position offering full time hours. Ideal candidate will have 2 years of Customer Service experience along with excellent computer and typing skills.
Are you ready to be our next valued Teammate? Here are the ways to apply:
Call or text us: 425-827-5111
Online application: https://hrcenter.ontempworks.com/en/smarttalent
This is a Direct Hire position paying between $18-$19 an hour DOE. Benefits include Health, 401k match, bonuses and MORE!
Shift: Monday – Friday day shift 7am – 330pm
· Enter customer purchase orders into our system, advising customers of availability and delivery times
· Answer customer inquiries over the phone or by email
· Process customer requests for Returns and Repair service
· Learn basic product facts to better serve customers
· Participate in employee teams focused on quality, safety, and employee engagement
· High School Diploma
· 2 years in customer service
· Type 35 to 40 words per minute, with at least 95% accuracy
· Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); 10 Key; PC navigation skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong writing skills
Feel you are the right fit? Please submit a resume to email@example.com along with your minimum salary requirement. If you have the experience we are looking for we will reach out to schedule an interview!
SmartTalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you but ready to find a great position, or if you would like to expedite the process, you can apply online at www.smarttalent.net click Apply Online or click the following link:
SmartTalent Search & Skilled Trade - NorthWhy Work Here?
SmartTalent has full and part time opportunities with all shifts available! Benefits, Direct Deposit, Bonuses and MORE!
SmartTalent is your regional Staffing and Recruiting expert and we have the resources to help you with your job search and get you working. We have Full Time, Part Time, Seasonal, Contract, Temporary, Temp to Hire and Direct Hire opportunities. SmartTalent services a variety of Industries and Positions including Warehouse, Production, Distribution, Skilled Labor, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Office, Clerical, Accounting, Customer Service, Technical and much more. We offer Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit or Pay Card, Health Benefits, Sick Time, Referral Bonuses, Hiring Bonuses, 24 hour Answering Service, Employee Recognition and much more. Not the right job for you but ready to find a great position, or if you would like to expedite the process, you can apply online at www.smarttalent.net click Apply Online or click the following link: https://hrcenter.ontempworks.com/en/smarttalent