SmartTalent is seeking multi-faceted Warehouse Associates to join a great team in Kent, WA. This is a temp to hire opportunity. The main focus of this position is to assist with receiving of small parcel shipping. It will also include Will Call administrative support duties. The starting pay rate is $13.50 to $15.00 per hour (Depending on Experience). This position does require 1 year of previous Warehouse experience, including Forklift operation.
- Unloads inbound shipments, checks inbound materials in, receives material into the prelude system, labels, and puts away materials with a barcode scanner
- Prioritizes the cable cut planning and processing
- Manages the reporting of scrap cable
- Identifies small parcel, full truckload, less than truckload, heavyweight air, will call/customer pickup orders and routes them to the appropriate shipping area.
- Sets pickup appointments, loads orders, obtain signatures and confirms will call orders
- Loads small parcel and truck shipments
- Additional job duties can be added at anytime
- The Warehouse Associate must be able to operate a standard forklift
- The Warehouse Associate to be able to lift up to 50lbs
- The Warehouse Associate must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to bend and reach overhead
- Experience using a handheld scanner
- Must have at least 1 year of recent warehouse experience
- Ability to read and write in English along with basic math skills
- Must be able to communicate with customers politely and effectively
Compensation & Benefits:
- SmartTalent associates are able to enroll in a variety of Penn Foster Online Courses FOR FREE through SmartUniversity! Ask us about it!!
- Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Starting pay rate is: $13.50
- ACA compliant benefits are available from the day you start working through SmartTalent
- SmartTalent pays every Friday for the previous week worked.
Call or Text us at 425-271-4226 - to discuss!