SmartTalent is seeking a Machine Operator for a company in Redmond. This is a Temp to Hire opportunity based on performance and attendance, and would be a great fit for somebody looking for long term, full-time work.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Keep material in machine hoppers at proper level.
- Clean grinders and machines in preparation of set-up of new job.
- Keep accurate record of the number of parts and time per job.
- Remove parts from molds.
- Ability to use measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers and gauges.
- Able to use hand and power tools.
- Maintain work area in a neat and safe manner, in accordance with established procedures.
- Manual and finger dexterity to manipulate small objects and to operate small hand tools.
- Assist in training new employees.
- Physical ability to transport objects typically weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Able to perform several and/or combination of the following tasks such as to lift, carry, push, pull, sit, stand, walk, kneel, squat, bend, twist, reach, grasp and/or work with small objects.
- Able to stand and/or walk for considerable (8+ hours) periods.
- Extended work hours may be required, including weekends and holidays to meet customer orders.
- This is a Temp to Hire opportunity based on performance and attendance
- Hourly Pay - $16/hour
- Paid weekly
- Swing shift: 3 PM - 11:30 PM (Mon-Fri)
- During the temporary period, SmartTalent offers an ACA compliant healthcare plan as well as a supplemental plan
- Casual dress code
If interested in this opportunity, please call 425-271-4225 and ask for AMRITA.