Do you enjoy sales? Do you enjoy building relationships? Do you enjoy being a strong leader?
If you said yes to those questions our position in our SmartTalent Lynnwood location might be a great fit for you. We are currently seeking a Branch Development Manager to start immediately. We would love to chat with you.
POSITION DETAILS - Are you a great fit?
- Business Development Manager is responsible for continued revenue growth from an assigned territory.
- Secure new business through active solicitation of existing new clients and prospect accounts.
- Deliver customized staffing solutions through a consultative sales approach.
SmartTalent is NOT just another temporary service, but a human resource and staffing organization. We are a growing company that will have future opportunities for growth and learning. If you are creative and like to have fun, then we have a unique opportunity. You will be working in a team environment to deliver results by coordinating opportunities between our employment candidates and client companies. This is a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to manage high levels of activity and multiple demands. Although it is high pressure and demanding at times, we pride ourselves on having a team that thrives on laughter, respect, and results.
Characteristics of an Ideal Candidate:
- Outgoing, positive outlook on life, self-motivated, goal oriented, flexible to an ever-changing industry.
- A desire to learn and help others with adaptability & accountability.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build rapport and relationships quickly in B2B sales and solid computer skills.
- Proven success in new client acquisition and business development ideally with a staffing organization or in a service related industry.
- Availability to attend to client needs outside of traditional office hours.
The requirement of the Business Development Manager:
- 2+ years of experience in a staffing and recruiting firm
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven communication skills
- Proficient multi-tasking capabilities
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel for client visits, recruiting events
- Excellent computer skills
Ways for you to apply to this position:
- Email your resume to Andee: Andee @ smarttalent.net (please note the spaces in the address and close/remove them)
- Apply to this posting on indeed and submit resume
SmartTalent is a locally owned independent Human Resource and Staffing organization that was established in 2001. We are specialists in the placement of administrative, office, customer service and call center, accounting and finance, legal, mortgage, banking, technical, production, distribution, transportation, skilled labor and professional personnel on a temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement basis.
Companies who partner with SmartTalent are looking for employees that can deliver results. We use cutting-edge assessment tools to evaluate, recruit and hire employees. But it is not our tools, but our people who are passionate about your success.
At SmartTalent each of us understands that the work we do is important work. It is up to each of us to make an impact on our community, set a standard of excellence for staffing performance and provide substantial results for our clients and our assignment employees. It is our job to make SmartTalent a seamless extension of their organization. It is our employees that really differentiate us from our competitors. Companies don't do business with companies . . . People do business with people! And we are fortunate to have knowledgeable and dedicated employees who strive to exceed customer expectations every day.
"We're Going to Make Your Business Day Better!" is not just our motto, but our way of life.
Not the right job for you but ready to find a great position, or if you would like to expedite the process, you can apply online at www.smarttalent.net click Apply Online or click the following link: