Do you enjoy sales? Do you enjoy building relationships? Do you enjoy being a strong leader?
If you said yes to those questions our position in our SmartTalent Fife location might be a great fit for you. We are currently seeking a Branch Selling Manager to start immediately.
The Branch Selling Manager will be responsible for Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Controlling and Directing the Office. In addition to those components, the Branch Manager will be responsible for at least 50% of Business-to-Business sales.
SmartTalent is NOT just another temporary service, but a human resource and staffing organization. We are a growing company that will have future opportunities for growth and learning. If you are creative and like to have fun, then we have a unique opportunity. You will be working in a team environment to deliver results by coordinating opportunities between our employment candidates and client companies. This is a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to manage high levels of activity and multiple demands. Although it is high pressure and demanding at times, we pride ourselves on having a team that thrives on laughter, respect, and results.
Responsibilities of the Branch Selling Manager:
- Hire, train and manage operations staff.
- Establish weekly standards for branch and ensure corporate standards are met.
- Define and quantify the sales efforts required by your inside staff to meet the goals of the office.
- Responsible for active solicitation of new clients through in-person cold calls, tele-marketing calls, skill marketing, appointments, referrals, networking and various other activities that will secure and expand our business relationships.
- Monitor A/R Aging.
- Minimize risk of WC injuries and losses and Unemployment.
- Meet with new accounts along with Business Development Manager to conduct safety tours and service evaluations.
- Market top candidates for placement with existing and prospect accounts.
- Analyze, interpret and verify information in the system, including refill ration, time to fill and provide a recommendation to our client.
- Maintain in constant communication with clients through quality checks, meetings, and quality surveys.
The requirement of the Branch Operations Manager / Staffing Manager
- 4+ years of experience in a staffing and recruiting firm
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven communication skills
- Proficient multi-tasking capabilities
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel for client visits, recruiting events
- Excellent computer skills
Ways for you to apply to this position:
- Email your resume to Andee: Andee@smarttalent.net (please note the spaces in the address and close/remove them)
- Apply to this posting on indeed and submit resume
SmartTalent is a locally owned independent Human Resource and Staffing organization that was established in 2001. We are specialists in the placement of administrative, office, customer service and call center, accounting and finance, legal, mortgage, banking, technical, production, distribution, transportation, skilled labor and professional personnel on a temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement basis.
Companies who partner with SmartTalent are looking for employees that can deliver results. We use cutting-edge assessment tools to evaluate, recruit and hire employees. But it is not our tools, but our people who are passionate about your success.
At SmartTalent each of us understands that the work we do is important work. It is up to each of us to make an impact on our community, set a standard of excellence for staffing performance and provide substantial results for our clients and our assignment employees. It is our job to make SmartTalent a seamless extension of their organization. It is our employees that really differentiate us from our competitors. Companies don't do business with companies . . . People do business with people! And we are fortunate to have knowledgeable and dedicated employees who strive to exceed customer expectations every day.
"We're Going to Make Your Business Day Better!" is not just our motto, but our way of life.
Not the right job for you but ready to find a great position, or if you would like to expedite the process, you can apply online at www.smarttalent.net click Apply Online or click the following link: