Affiliate Marketing Manager
- Medical , Retirement
SmartFinancial offers smarter insurance products, delivered by people and powered by technology.
At SmartFinancial, we're on a mission to make the insurance shopping process better, simpler, and more effective. Our transparent insurance-technology platform is changing the way people shop for insurance by pairing them with the right carrier and policy, one policy at a time. Our company was founded by a team of industry experts who are passionate about delivering measurable results and exceptional customer service to all our clients. We're committed to providing the best resources and support to our insurance partners as they adopt our technology platform to reach the right consumers and optimize their marketing campaigns. We are proud to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where our employees can thrive and make meaningful contributions to our mission
We are looking for highly driven and analytical candidates to help drive paid customer acquisition part of our business. We are in the process of growing one of the largest insurance comparison search marketplaces as we raise the bar for our online exposure through paid and organic search channels. The Affiliate Marketing Manager will take a leadership position in maximizing our efforts to develop our consumer reach. This individual will be responsible for the diversification of our traffic sources and expanding our current affiliate base. We are seeking top Affiliate Marketing Manager to become an integral part of our team!
- Identify and recruit relevant top-producing traffic publishers
- Identify and recommend new channels and traffic opportunities
- Develop and manage successful/profitable marketing campaigns targeting our CPA goals
- Actively consult with key affiliate partners on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue objectives by recommending and implementing best practices or additional products/services to promote
- Screen current and potential affiliates for fraudulent activities
- Analyze keywords, web traffic, and market trends to make data-based decisions
- Manage communications between technical and creative teams
- Analyze reporting, as well as partner insights, to recommend strategic improvements
- Collaborate with the growth and management team to manage user conversion and engagement with the goal of increasing traffic from various channels
- 3+ years of experience with affiliate management and digital marketing
- An advocate for data-driven decisions
- Strong analytical thinking
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- 401k with company match
- Health insurance
- Stock options
- Dynamic and energetic work environment
- Employee referral bonus
We're a team of dedicated people who are excited to come to work every day. SmartFinancial offers a fun and engaging company culture in which everyone is encouraged to share ideas and work together. We're always looking for excited, dedicated people to join our team. SmartFinancial has been named one of the "Best Place to Work" in Orange County four years in a row!
SmartFinancialCosta Mesa, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.