Work as part of a team engaging in a series of industry exchanges in the development of future acquisitions to meet evolving National Airspace System (NAS) and non-NAS requirements.
Candidates for this position shall possess experience that includes skills in the following for complex asset programs (i.e., Facilities and Equipment (F&E) Funded Capital Asset programs):
- Managing project or program through most or all the acquisition lifecycle with emphasis on service analysis and strategic planning, concept and requirements definition, and investment decision phases.
- Developing and documenting acquisition strategies based on procurement policy and guidance for major systems.
- Writing procurement and contractual documents for complex major systems (solicitation packages) based on acquisition and policy guidelines (including development of source selection documentation and source selection evaluations).
- Preparing documents and briefings required to obtain program/project approval associated with complex major system milestones.
- Assist with drafting Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs).
- Preparation and maintenance of program schedules.
Candidates must possess excellent communications (oral and writing) and organizational skills to work collaboratively with fellow team members and customers, including Contracting Officers, CORs, and Program Office representatives. Candidates must also demonstrate experience providing support services preferably to Government customer organizations, working independently and tracking follow up actions to meet critical due dates.
Candidates for this position shall possess experience in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS SharePoint.
· Minimum 4-year degree.
· Minimum 11-15 years of relevant experience in acquisition.
· Candidates must possess exceptional customer service, writing and organizational skills to manage follow up actions to meet critical due dates.
· Prior FAA work experience is desired but not required.