Going to school / a recent graduate / or just looking for an entry level career?
We provide college credits / paid training for the best of the best interns who are looking for a major resume booster or solidified job post graduation!
If you are looking to get your foot in the door as a recent graduate, we provide exceptional growth opportunities for the right candidate.
If you are looking to start a new career or switch career paths, we have a great training programs that will get you up to speed with some of the greatest management / marketing / customer service programs in the DMV!
FTI is looking for creative, driven, and meticulous individuals with a passion for marketing, communications, advertising and new technology. We represent our clients to help build their brand name and problem solve issues that may arise in our Customer Service or Marketing Departments.
Our industry experts provide both management and consulting services for highly successful clients in telecommunications, clean energy and smart technology. We are proud to have been an essential part of their tremendous growth over the last 6 years.
Our expertise lies in hands on training and providing a stellar customer experience designed to propel our client to incredible new levels.
We are offering a paid internship and entry level (full time) opportunities. You will be responsible for implementing internal and external communication programs. If you’re highly creative, love finding new angles and have an eye for detail, you are in for an exciting chance to learn and excel in our company.
At FTI we believe in organic growth.
All skill sets and techniques are learned, all promotions are earned.
- Directly working with clients on goals and numbers
- Marketing directly to the public
- Providing customers with details on client knowledge and products
- Management training: teaching, training, and development of other employees
- Customer Service and Sales
- Territory Management
- Team management
- Marketing and Sales
- Training and development of your colleagues
- Promotional Sales
- Public Relations
The skills you’ll need to succeed:
- A knack for creating great communication between the client and consumer
- A wide degree of creativity while still practicing professionalism
- A strong sense of current trends and best practices in PR & Marketing
- Ambition, and an ability to prioritize
- Business-oriented personality with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Able to learn from mistakes and accept constructive criticism.
What we’re looking for you to bring to the table:
- Leadership Skills (Team Based)
- A diligent worker who is detail-oriented and accountable
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment with varied responsibilities
Looking to hire immediately, internships and entry level positions available now!