Would you like to earn money weekly while you learn in training?
Do you enjoy working as part of a collaborative team, all committed to a common goal?
Do you take pride in your ability to resolve issues for customers and enjoy doing that?
Are you customer-focused in everything you do?
Would you like to work for some of the top Fortune 500/100 companies in the DMV and Nation?
If so, keep reading...
We are excited and growing!!! We are gearing up for the summer. Currently seeking exceptional people to join our high performing customer service team. We are looking for high energy, well-spoken individuals with a great attitude and solid computer skills who are customer-centric and thrive in a collaborative, dynamic and supportive culture.
We offer :
Fully paid, comprehensive training
Clear growth path within Customer Service and our organization
Summary: The Customer Service Representative I will provide total support to our customers. They interact with customers to provide and process information in response to orders, purchases, inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. They are cross trained to learn customer service, team leadership and management.
Essential Responsibilities include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned
- Process various types of Telecommunication orders within the appropriate deadlines
- Answer inbound questions in a face to face manner at client focused events.
- Research internal and external customer inquiries and provide problem resolution using the most up to date resolutions.
- Effectively troubleshoot and provide resolution support for customer issues in a timely fashion
- Comply with the Attendance Policy and adhere to established department goals and guidelines
- Assist customers in decision making process to ensure a quality experience
- Provide individualized customer service with high quality and professional standards
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Requires proficiency with MS office applications (Excel, Word)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly and effectively
- Ability to resolve customer conflict issues in a tactful and professional manner
- Ability to multi-task and utilize multiple systems while performing on the job
We are looking to fill positions immediately and we require a resume to be considered for this position.