The Business Sales Intern role is designed as a development program for entry level future sales professionals to gain experience and receive coaching and feedback. The intern will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of the sales team. The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales.
Our client is looking for exceptional talent to join their organization to carry their technologies to the world. Our client’s sales professionals are responsible for strategically identifying, prospecting and growing business accounts through solutions-based selling and account management. This is a fiercely competitive industry, and our client’s employees all share a common work ethic: Beat competitors by providing unrivaled service and value to customers. Behind every decision made, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify customers' lives.
Responsibilities of the Business Sales Intern:
- Strategically identify and prospect to general business accounts by working off a list of leads on residential campaigns.
- Analyze customer needs and perform sales presentations of products and services to signup new accounts or encourage upgrades of existing services.
- Achieve sales quotas for products within assigned territory.
- Prepare, deliver, and follow-up on product proposals and quotes
- Track customer sales information, prepare forecasts & reports and draft subscription contracts.
Basic Qualifications of the Business Sales Intern:
- Experience in sales, business development, account management, telemarketing, or territory development a plus. However, this is an entry level position and no experience is required.
- Strong prospecting skill and ability to close sales.
- Ability to thrive with minimal supervision and work productively in a competitive marketplace.
- Sales-focused certificate/program
- 3.0 GPA or above preferred
If your passion lies with helping business rise to the challenges of change, complexity and competition by empowering people, this is the job for you. Create your connection now.
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply button below.