- Posted: over a month ago
The Identity Access Management (IAM) Engineer is responsible for installation, integration and deployment of IAM solution in client environments to assist our implementation partners in that process. The IAM Implementation Engineer will require a strong understanding of Identity Access Management (IAM), and Access Governance products and implementation methodologies. The IAM Engineer is expected to be strong in both technical and soft skills, must be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem-solve, communicate, participate in diverse project teams from a technical perspective, and interface effectively with our internal customers, vendor partners, and colleagues.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Ability to blueprint existing user provisioning and de-provisioning process
- Perform analysis on existing user ID’s to identify orphaned accounts
- Provide technical analysis on software development using tools and scripting to build or validate scripts
- Lead meetings with client stakeholders to gather information needed for business application integration with IAM solution
- Installation, integration, and deployment of the IAM product
- Communicate with clients and business partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level, appropriate for the situation
- Work with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support, and maintenance
- Manage project scope, schedule, status, and documentation
- Develop and deliver technical training designed to enable/educate IAM implementation support/maintenance team
- Provide IAM-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities.
- Perform the following IAM deployment related activities on projects, including but not limited to:
- Ensure requirements are gathered, processes defined, and use cases documented
- Follow and support out of the box configuration vs. customization as much as possible and communicate this best practice to the business
- Participate in capacity planning and HW specification recommendation efforts
- Participate in all IAM deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third party system integration
- Participate in and/or lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts
- Provide knowledge transfer and post production support activities as necessary
- Help continue to build and improve the IAM COE Knowledge Base
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment.
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintained an acceptable, safe driving record.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related discipline, Master degree a plus
- 3 or more years of experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) at an Engineering or Senior Analyst level or higher
- 7 or more years Information Technology experience
- Experience in process definition, workflow design and process mapping
- Experience with Microsoft Visio and Project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients, partners and business subject matter experts
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation)
- Experience with QA duties; (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans)
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
- Experience with enterprise HR systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell, SAP Identity Manager, SailPoint, Core, or Saviynt) a plus
Smart Synergies, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Smart Synergies, Inc.