Program Support Assistant
- $24,000 to $39,000 Monthly
Smart Start of Pender County (SSPC) a non-profit organization located at 600 N. Timberly Lane, Burgaw, NC is filling the following position.
Program Support Assistant:
Part-time entry-level position with a minimum requirement of a High School Diploma and four years bookkeeping or accounting experience. Completion of a one or two-year business course from an accredited community college or business school may be substituted for required experience.
Salary $24,000 - $39,000
· Provide administrative and fiscal support
· Assists with coordination of agency activities
· Manage incoming and outgoing contact with the public
· Assist with resource lending library management
· Provides programmatic support to in-house programs
· Assists with outreach to diverse populations and communities in Pender County
· Maintain agency data management systems
· Other duties as needed
Applicants must have the Early Educator Certification through the NC Institute for Child Development Professionals at Level 11 and the ECE TA endorsement or ability to obtain within 1 year of employment. https://www.ncicdp.org/certification-endorsements-licensure/
Smart Start Of Pender CountyBurgaw, NC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.