TITLE: Operations Manager
DEPARTMENT: Field Operations
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
Note: This position requires residence in Regina.
Directs, manages and coordinates service centers, customer service activities and employees for Ignition Interlock industry within assigned province.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Maintain the professionalism, confidentiality and image as required by the position.
2. Be familiar with all procedures and protocols of servicing interlock devices.
3. Maintain the accuracy of documents, receipts and daily reports at all assigned locations.
4. Ensure the integrity of database information, reporting discrepancies regarding dates, duplicate clients, cal forms, etc.
5. Resolve questions and concerns raised by employees, clients, and monitoring authorities by phone or in person.
6. Supervise all on-site service technicians, handling daily installs, recalibrations, service functions and opening/closing procedures to ensure prompt, courteous and accurate customer service.
7. Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing daily procedures, as needed.
8. Promote, practice and maintain excellence in the area of customer service.
9. Review clients’ concerns and complaints.
10. Assure that the clients receive complete, courteous and friendly training at all service centers.
11. Assist in selecting, interviewing, hiring and training service technicians.
12. Determine staff hours, number of personnel, parts and equipment required for adequate service.
13. Prepare work schedules for service technicians on weekly and daily bases.
14. Coordinate training and development of all on-site service technicians.
15. Conduct performance appraisals for all on-site service technicians at assigned intervals.
16. Maintain accurate daily inventory accounting of all interlock devices assigned to location.
17. Coordinate on-site interlock repairs and depot repair shipments.
18. Maintain cleanliness of on-site and remote site work areas and assigned mobile vehicles.
19. Assist with planning, developing and implementing policies for operating on-site and remote site hours of operation, personnel required and duties, scope of operations.
20. Demonstrate the ability to think independently and work through assigned projects to closure.
21. Understand and agree to abide by the policies and procedures established by the company.
22. Maintain a positive and caring atmosphere for customers and employees consistent with the company’s mission and philosophy.
23. Perform additional duties as assigned or directed.
24. Maintain the integrity, security and confidentiality of pertinent information and records.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Thorough knowledge of Windows, computer environment and automotive 12-volt electrical systems.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as lease agreements, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to organize and accomplish tasks thoroughly with concern for all aspects. Ability to perform a variety of tasks, often changing assignments on short notice. Must be courteous, outgoing, pleasant and have excellent interpersonal skills. Must work well with other people.
Display professional appearance and conduct, adhering to dress code policy, maintaining stability under pressure or opposition. Contact with all levels of personnel within company and with clients and monitoring authorities. Set high personal performance goals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, extreme cold, extreme heat, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to moderately loud. Overtime is required occasionally, and continuous interruptions require flexibility and a willingness to modify plans and behavior when necessary.
To apply, please follow the link below.