- Paid Time Off , Retirement
At Smart Start Academy, the Office Administrator assists Managers and Directors with streamlining all school documents. They are responsible for assisting directors with paperwork, filing of all documents, and maintaining all forms in an organized manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist ownership and all directors with streamlining ALL school documents
- Answering phone queries and emails in a timely manner
- Making copies and filing student and employee files
- Scheduling tours
- Assisting Directors with certain projects
- Helping in classrooms when needed
- Collecting Tuition
- Greeting parents and children upon arrival and dismissal
- Upkeep of the front and assisting with strollers
- Assisting and completing classroom reports and communicating those reports to parents
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in an office and school setting
- Must be a strong, communicative team player
- Leadership and management skills required
Benefits and Perks
- Paid vacation policy
- Paid bonus days
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive compensation package with generous benefits
- Opportunity for growth with the fastest growing preschool in Hudson County
Smart Start Academy aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting equal opportunities regardless of religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or any disability you may have (subject to the exceptions contained in the Human rights Act 1993).
Powered by JazzHR
Smart Start AcademyJersey City, NJ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.